December 30, 2011

Resolutions for 2012

2011 has flown by at lightning speed and I am left to wonder what I've actually achieved this year. I guess the following is true:
  • Almost completed a bedroom in our house
  • Helped a stranger's family clean up from deluge of the Brisbane floods
  • Acquired a beautiful, loving labrador puppy
  • Got to work on more events based work
  • Gained a future brother-in-law

I'm not sure what resolutions I actually completed in 2011, so I'm determined to write a list for 2012. Here are my 2012 resolutions/things I hope to achieve in 2012:

  • Learn to sew on my new sewing machine
  • Clean out the jungle that is our backyard
  • Complete all 3 upstairs bedrooms - the first to be finished by next week's end
  • Create a design for the kitchen
  • Help my sister plan her wedding, as requested
  • Read more
  • Try harder to save money
  • Look after self better - skincare, dental etc.
  • Try to live a healthier lifestyle and lose a bit of weight as a result
  • Be more proactive
  • Try to maintain a tidy house
  • Cook at home more

What do you hope to achieve in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...