January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

This weekend celebrates the start to the Chinese New Year and the year of the Water Dragon, bringing good fortune and authority. You can read more about the Dragon, as a Chinese Horoscope here.

What better way to celebrate the new year than with friends at King of Kings Yum Cha in Fortitude Valley. We only needed a few plates to be full amongst 7 of us and we couldn't go past the Mango pancakes, which taste slightly like a Mango Weis Bar.

Photo via Offer.com

I also enjoyed the fact that the markets were only a couple doors down. I MAY have bought 3 pairs of earrings from a store there. Here's one of the pairs I bought.

2 comments:

  1. You took photos of the food we ate and blogged it?!

    ... I don't think we can be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a good thing then that I didn't and the image came from another website (as referenced) :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...