March 26, 2012

What's your opinion on sharing toothbrushes?


I am one of those women who never let my partner near the bathroom when I'm using the facilities (some things should be kept private) or allow myself to use their toothbrush. I have never been one for using other people's toothbrushes and then it happened...

I woke up exhausted this morning and started brushing with the wrong colour! I put it down the minute I realised but it was too late - ew, ew, ew! Have you done this before? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

In other news, my weekly weigh in shows that I'm down 0.8kg from last week's weight. Hopefully I can continue to give you results like this as time goes by...so long as the number goes down, I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. I once did this exact thing when drunk. Didn't bother him, did bother me. Sharing toothbrushes except in dire emergencies is out, as is shared 'bathroom time' as far as I am concerned. Privacy is necessary, even in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...