May 27, 2013

Where did my feet go?

On the way to work this morning, I realised I couldn't really see my feet for my stomach. Not surprising really with just over 6 weeks to go.


The kitchen is also getting there. Here's an image for those of you who actually read my blog. As you can see, both sides now have carcasses and the splash back stud work is done. The electrician has also roughed in. The benchtop is being ordered this week and we will start to work on the drawers this coming weekend probably. The painting is just about done too. I'm very thankful I still have a working kitchen (as you can see in the background), while the new one is being built. The bench behind the splash back is probably being demolished very soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...