June 14, 2013

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower

Last weekend my sister held a baby shower for bub and I was quite overwhelmed by the love and generousity shown to myself and family-to-be.

My sister had remembered that I loved the very hungry caterpillar story and themed the entire party around this. As you can see from the photos below, the decorations speak for themselves.

 Note the onesies on a line in the background
 A grown up baby shower comes complete with champagne
 Consistency in theme

 The cake took pride of place

 An image of the cake by Story in Time Photography

 My wonderful mum had taken the time to make this nappy cake. I think I will
definitely have to try this for friends in future - what a great idea!

 A mobile for above the cot

My Bubba Blue cot, sheet set arrived this week and it's finally meant to be sunny in Brisbane this weekend, so I can't wait to wash everything and finally dress the cot. I just heard what I wrote and I think I have officially developed the nesting syndrome!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this “A Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower” is filled with so much cuteness. Your theme is truly inspiring and I am surely going to copy this for my sister’s baby shower that I want to throw at some outdoor rental spaces for parties! Was just creating a list of the fun themes and here you have helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...