December 7, 2011

Introducing Entwined Happiness

Welcome to my new blog, Entwined Happiness.

This blog rises from the ashes of previous failed attempts at blogging. It is my hope that this blog will NOT follow the footsteps of my previous blog but rather raise some issues of interest and intrigue...you MAY even learn a thing or two. However, I do give you due warning that this blog will feature information about me from time to time, so I'm afraid you'll just have to grin and bare that!

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad omen that I'm writing my first post on possibly one of the coldest days Brisbane has had (for this time of year) in 123 years - where did Summer go? Nonetheless, I do think it's appropriate that I'm wearing my favourite pair of flannelette PJ bottoms and typing from my husband's computer. Thanks must go to the virus I had on my laptop and Microsoft, for telling me today that my 30 days were up and Windows 7 and my version was no longer activated, along with my product key. There's 1/2 an hour of my life I won't get back tomorrow on the phone to Windows Customer Support!

To end this post on a positive note, I wanted to introduce you to a company called Made in the Now. They make incredible t-shirts that feature a news item of prominence from that day. My husband's brother-in-law introduced us to the company and I think some of their designs are truly incredible. The only catch is that the t-shirt you view online, is only available for purchase on that particular day. Today's shirt (as featured below) is about the uproar in India over social media screening. I urge you to check them out and have a look at their facebook page here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...