December 8, 2011

Parisian Pâtisserie

A friend of mine told me about the French Pâtisserie, Chouquette in New Farm a long time ago but somehow the thought of going to it got lost in the back of my mind...until this morning. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was the craving for baked goods or maybe it was my wishful thinking of wanting to visit France sometime soon - either way, I went and it was fantastique! I was spoken to in French and I suddenly felt like I was miles away. When I was asked for my name and the girl didn't understand me, I simply replied 'Rochelle' and all was clear. A must try for those who appreciate a nice Croissant, Macaroon or Éclair.

Have a look at their mouth-watering website here: http://www.chouquette.com.au/ or head to 1/19 Barker Street New Farm, if I don't beat you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...