January 16, 2012

Colour My World

In completion of our first two, self-renovated rooms of the house I have noticed a pattern...we've used surgical colours - black, charcoal, white and a mahogany brown. Here's an example of what I'm talking about, via our recently purchased bed and bedding.

To add a bit of colour to the house, we are now contemplating the colour of red but are not too sure if it will come across as too aggressive. My better half completed a painting for the end of our hallway over the weekend to illustrate the introduction of red to the house. What do you think? Will it work well with our surgical colours? I know "everyone's a designer", right?

Please note this painting is an original
and of copyright to its artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...