January 12, 2012

Here comes the...sister

So my sister got engaged just before the christmas break and I have taken it upon myself to take her to her first bridal expo this weekend. I MAY even be secretly excited about it myself, being interested in event planning and having studied it. I do love arranging events, even though it is stressful at times. I enjoy it more than my current job but sadly it's way too difficult to get into the industry. Maybe I should join a charity and start arranging their events.

Anyway, I've been doing some research for her and thought I'd share a few of my favourites:

Vera Wang Wedding Dress

via stylst - headdress
I actually think Natalie Portman wearing this in Black Swan
is really beautiful


Simple but elegant
http://paradoxweddingshoes.com

Bridal bouquet via Women Fashion Info
I actually love this for my friend getting married in October

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...