October 16, 2012

A Few Tips on Increasing Your Efficiency

My husband's brother-in-law posted this link on facebook yesterday and I found it very useful - http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/22-things-youre-doing-wrong It concerns everyday things we do and how they can be made easier. Here's an example of one of the things listed that I tried for myself last night and yes, it works. It's so simple that I wonder how I hadn't thought of it before *hangs head in shame*.

Image sourced from Buzzfeed

I am also a huge fan of this listing, which tells you how to break in shoes in under 5 minutes. You'll have to go to the website for more information on this one but here's an image that gives you a rough understanding.

 Image sourced from Buzzfeed

Finally, this is my favourite as I am hopeless at painting my own nails. Here's how it should be done...

Image sourced from Buzzfeed

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...