March 5, 2013

Wedding Guest Dilemma

Earlier this week, I got a beautiful wedding invitation from a friend I've known since high school days. His wedding is to be in Sydney this coming April. I was so excited to receive the invitation, until I realised the dress code said formal attire. Normally, I would love an occasion to dress up in formal attire but things suddenly seem a lot more difficult now that I'm pregnant and have to find a formal dress.

Ideally I'd love to wear a dress that flows, maybe something the below but where do I find this at a reasonable price in Australia?

 Source: http://www.fashionlande.com

Admittedly I did find this dress from www.maternityrevolution.com.au but it's not quite what I'm after. It definitely doesn't need to be in the colours shown on this page. Suggestions of dress store locations are most welcome at this point

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...