February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I personally love Valentine's Day (even if it is an Americanised tradition) but always feel bad for my single friends on the day because I really want what I have, for them - to find someone who makes them truly happy to share the rest of their life with. I think it's sad when this view of Valentine's Day comes across...


I am grateful to have a loving family and Valentine's Day is just another day in the year (although special) to show them that.

To continue the theme of this post, here's my February Photo of the day photos.

Day 14 (of 29) Challenge - Heart


Beautiful roses that were delivered to my office on my husband's behalf. I was spoilt :).

This was taken at 16th on Park, the restaurant we went to for a three course dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...