April 18, 2012

Shannon Lush & Jennifer Flemming Books

 
If you've ever read the Spotless books by Shannon Lush & Jennifer Flemming, then you'll know who I'm on about.

I love my mother-in-law but she's very OCD when it comes to cleaning...which is how I first found out about the books. They give you great tips on cleaning and removing stains on items that you think will never come out.

Up until yesterday I didn't own one of their books but then I found out about Aldi's sale on Shannon Lush & Jennifer Flemming books and bought the above three books. Here's a brief overview of each book:

How to be Comfy - gives you household tips on decor and easy living for comfort.

Save Your money, your time, your planet - gives you tips on things you can recycle and reuse. It's great for crafty minded people like myself. 

Speed Cleaning - gives you time saving tips on how to keep your house clean. It's definitely for people like me who worry about mother-in-law drop ins. It also provides you with types of inexpensive cleaners you should be using for different tasks. You'd be surprised how useful white vinegar and bicarb can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...