April 11, 2013

Sparrow and Finch for Breakfast

I met up with a friend this morning for breakfast, who writes for Style from the Suburban Intellect. The cafe of choice was Sparrow and Finch, which you'll find on the corner of Adelaide and Creek Streets in the Brisbane CBD. Now I'm not accustomed to getting up at 5:45am but I thought I'd make an effort today. It just so happens that my brother-in-law was on the bus into the city, so my day was off to a good start.


Unfortunately the cafe doesn't have a website but I can direct you to Urbanspoon's review of the cafe here - http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/337/1534735/restaurant/Brisbane-CBD/Sparrow-Finch-Brisbane
I tend to agree with most of the reviewers. It is a laid back, easy-going cafe that is reasonably priced, for the city. The coffee wasn't bad and although I was expecting a bit more fruit toast on the plate, the fruit toast that did come out was quite tasty and included figs! The company was also great :).



Here's some dad joke humour for your Friday too: http://www.addictedtohumor.com/lol/best-short-jokes-ever-part-5-41-50/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...