May 6, 2013

Front Garden Makeover

To anyone who knows my place, you'll know that I live in a jungle and by that I mean the grass is always overgrown and there are weeds a couple of feet high in the front and back garden beds. To our neighbours, I'm sure our place is an eyesore.

Well I'm happy to announce my front garden got a makeover on the weekend, thanks to my fantastic in-laws. I count myself very lucky to have a caring mother-in-law, who loves to garden. She was able to totally transform my front garden over the weekend. I was able to help a little bit but wish I could have done more. I felt very guilty. Doesn't it look beautiful now? It may need some flowers but hey, it'll get there. The only issue now will be maintenance.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...